Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Paul Klusman is my Internet man crush

Paul Klusman is an aerospace engineer and cat lover who makes short films in his spare time. I hope you all find "An Engineer's Guide to Cats," his most popular film to date, as smart and as funny as I did. (My father, a retired engineer who came to love cats relatively late in life, and my mother, who has been married to my father for more than 50 years, also heartily recommend this film.)



Klusman's also used YouTube to disseminate a couple of short films about stray cats he's taken in; both cats now have new homes as a result. These films are designed to highlight the cats' beauty, playfulness, and loving dispositions, but they also reveal his own gentleness and reflectiveness. And he plays guitar and has the went-gray-at-a-young-age thing going on, too . . . .

Okay, I'm going out on a limb by admitting I have a man crush, but what a sweet guy!

No comments: